Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Have A Blessed CNY to YOU


Hi friends, May the year of OX bring you Happiness and love. I know it would be a difficult time for all of us regardless of who we are, let us encourage each other and help in ways that we can.

I do not know what will the year of OX bring us in the future. Perhaps we might work like an OX. :)

Going to IPOH for celebration! Take Care my Friends! Will update if I have time :)


PS: Thanks Daniel for the Greeting Cover :)

6 comments:

de minimis said...

GONG XI FA CAI to you and all your loved ones, bro. Have food, drink, merriment and lots of goodwill.

SFGEMS said...

Happy Blessed New Year my dear Jarod.

Take care and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll enjoy your CNY, Jarod. Didn't know you're from Ipoh (my hometown as well), though I've attended most of the vigils. Was there last Friday at the courthouse but didn't donate much (only 50 bucks as I forgot to go to the ATM that morning). Nevertheless, I'm sure all of us vigilers will continue to support each other in all ways and together WE WILL OVERCOME!

Regards

Jarod said...

Hiiii!! Thanks for all your greetings!!!

Hi Lchuah,

I am born in Selangor. My father is from Ipoh :) So, CNY i am back to IPOH for FOOD !!! FOOD PARADISE! :D

LCHUAH, Together we will overcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Jarod, Ipoh food was indeed wonderful and I think for the most part it still is.:) I remember during the late 50s and early 60s one could get a big plate of tasty fried kuay teow with slices of fish cake (yee pang) and clams (see harm) from the Old Town market for only 30 cents. Then there was the noodle soup or "hor hi" with fishballs near the old Majestic theatre...

I've never forgotten my hometown food even when overseas, and am happy I will be visiting my niece this coming weekend.

Yes, we shall not waver in our efforts to better this wonderful country. Hope to see you and all other vigilers next week.

Jarod said...

Ipoh change a lot. No longer have those 30 cents of food and tranquility. :) However, good memories does remain.

See you in the future.