Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, January 23, 2009

21 Vigilers set free for the moment ONLY!

21 Anti ISA Vigil attendee who were charged on illegal assembly have been bailed out with RM1500 fine. Next court date: 10 March (Tuesday). (My initial post was incorrect as I thought it would settle with the fine. Didn't know that IT was just a bail only! Banana!)

It is really ridiculous with the court to decide later on. Initially, I thought it will be settle in a day and the RAKYAT will have peace. The delay make us more motivated to take them down SOON! You know who you are!!

See the main door to the court room?
Got police guarding it!! Hebat leh our 21 Vigilers?


MP Tan Kok Wai, Selangor ExCo Ronnie Liu, and MP Lim Lip Eng.

Journalists writing down details of the case.

No matter who they are, they are there to support the Rakyat that were detained on November 9.

Gobind Singh fight for the Rakyat while Lim Lip Eng represents Tony Pua and Lau Weng San. I was there in the morning until 11.50 am. Cannot stay too long. Barisan Rakyat were there to Support. Delcapo, Sanjiun, KKSAM, Zorro, RPK, Haris, EeChia, Whisperer, and Raykat @ Work. Not to forget, several Reverend and Pastor were there to lend their support :) This really make me MORE caring and loving towards my COUNTRY!!! All because of THEM!

To read more details and see more photos, kindly check out the links below.



A Better Malaysia can be achieve with this group of loving Malaysian!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jarod, is it just a bail? The trial to resume at a later date? I think the mention date is on March 10.
This is just a waste of court time, not to mention public funds!

Anonymous said...

They have not been sentenced yet Jarod. That's bail money. They all pleaded not guilty. The case is postponed.

Unknown said...

I'm wondering... are you that Jarod I met in CF? oO Kinda go wrong with names. =P

~Sara-Jane

Jarod said...

Yes, Peng and Daniel. it is a BAIL only! Felt like taking a PAIL and throw at them!!!! It was my mistake. Run off when I heard a part of it... haiyo...

I didn't know about the next court meeting until I read at ANIL's blog.

Hi SARA, Yes, i am the Jarod that you met at CF :) welcome to my blog :)

Unknown said...

Haha.. welcome to mine too!
http://sara-janehar.blogspot.com/

Andrew said...

JAROD! THANKS for being there to support. it's pretty sad to know that none of my firends and family could make it BUT i'm just happy to see u - someone i know!

Jarod said...

Andrew, I am happy to see you too. keep in touch. Check your facebook inbox.