Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sunday's Anti ISA: My View

No candles


NO FRIENDSHIPS




Yes, really no life without all this.

Police, I believed you are monitoring the bloggers. I wanna ask, what is your responsibility? To protect Malaysians from being harm, or to work for the VIP only? You have been ordered like a moron without your own integrity. What is your principle? What happen to your motto of Mesra, Cepat, Betul?

Adakah apa yang anda buat sekarang ini betul dan demi kebaikan Warga negara?

Cepat- Bila nak tangkap pencuri tu lambat sangat, bila nak menyuraikan orang yang tidak membawa sebarang senjata itu cepat. Bila pengguna jalan raya yang tidak beretika pakai Lorong Kecemasan Tak yah saman, bila orang letak kereta kat tepi restaurant tu SAMAN dengan Cepat.

Mesra- Kononnya Mesra bila bertemu VIP, tetapi kasar sangat Dengan Rakyat Jelata ni?

Well, I really fed up. If any CPO/IGP/the police department who want to SUE my arse off, come on. I do not give a damn. I am being tolerant enough. My house was broken into for 4 times. Yet, until now there have not been any action taken to protect my housing areas. Not to mention the harm that my relatives and I got, and the list is long enough to wrap their A$$ off my face.

Good Police men and women, if you still want to save your face and career, TUMBANGKAN those who are SHITTY and clean up the mess inside your department. BOCOR their RAHSIA. Let them take the responsibility. The people are asking for your help to SAVE Malaysia. We need a safer place.

For a Better Malaysia!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jarod, you are one angry person today! Challenge the mata-mata to sue you? LOL!
You know, their motto only applies to the VIPs not us kuci-rat rakyat, although our income tax contribution help to pay their salaries.
What irony? And not forgetting we are also contributing towards the salaries of the MPs VIPs!
What kind of theory is this!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if my earlier comment was saved. The PC just hang after I hit the publish button.

Anyway, what I want to say is that the mata-mata apply their motto only to the VIPs. We kuci-rat rakyat are treated like rats..!

Jarod said...

yes PENG, i am really fed up. So many cases never go bother. Criminals let go easily. the PROOF for court case can go MISSING!!!!! KNN!

You read how many times my house got broke in? 4 times!!! And the police never go "4" (Cantonese)!

VIP also human, we also human. Why cant you treat us the same....

I wanna borrow Uncle Patrick Teoh Trademark: NIAMAH!

Anonymous said...

Jarod, let them hang themselves.
At the moment there's nothing we can do. Every ordinary rakyat is a victim due to their incompetency and corrupted ways.
I too have experienced a break-in. My apartment was ransacked. The thieves even had a party, raiding my fridge for food and eating snacks. When I reported, the mata-mata told me outright that they wont catch the culprits. And to add salt, they told me there have been several break-ins reported in the same area!
When Lim KS brought up that crime rates were increasing, our Home Minister said no such thing!
So how do you think safety will ever be improved with this kind of attitude.
My final say: Vote them out!

Jarod said...

If only Election can COME now that I wanna take time off to campaign it KAO KAO!!! 24 hour non stop!!!!

haih... this moron Government really let me down.