Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, September 06, 2004

2nd DAY At school !!

well , as usual, i am always sleepy. never sleep much this morning. I am thinking that my popularity in this school is getting higher! BUT, i am a bit worried. WOrry that the teacher who handle the class(i am just replacing her class!) will pengSAN when she return to teach her class. haah..all her student has been manja by me..huahaah..well,i feel like i am a lecturer,,,lecturing the student..even BEG them to write me an essay entitled:IF YOU WERE A TEACHER, HOW WILL YOU TEACH YOUR STUDENT? the respone is good but now i am going to check what they are writing...perhaps it will be an interesting ones...lifes goes on..with me smiling everyday in class & home! I LOVES BEING A TEACHER !

PS: GOING TO JOIN KICKSTART NESTLE CHALLENGE!

BY glory @ jkwy

No comments: