Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

life is restless. journey continue's ...

sen sei, why you got so many pimples ah? ermmm.... i have been asking my self for more than a few years d. A lot of people do concern about me. Some ask me see doc, some just say why i never take initiative to take care of it. IS not that i don't take care of my face, but i taken too much care that recently i really feel fed up & want to stop it. I use more brand than you have imagine. I use more product than a normal person would use. My mom would always grumbles that i always eat all the rubbish until my face become like that. I even eat more curry ...hahaah...who cares? i just wana enjoy my self. If i wana stop eating this & that for the sake of my beauty, i would rather die. Don't ask me to do it, it's not me. I can eat a lot of food. Unlike some people who just can eat some particular food, i can eat all. So fortunate i am...
3rd day of tuition.

kind of a bit frustrated when one of them were a real slow learner. I am thinking whether is he don't understand or just a slow learner. But i manage to cool my self down & give more patient towards the student. It is very tired & i almost fall asleep while giving tuition to them. Well, after giving them a question to work on, i quickly wash my face. Kind of feeling too tired. A teacher work is just a half day work but i feel like working full day. The other student show improvement. He finish all the question i gave him the day before yesterday. When i mark his question, miraculously all his answer are correct. I feel happy for him...but yet, i can't show it in front of him. I have to be strict but i gave a well done to him. If he pass this paper, i will consider spend him a dinner. Haha...no income d now wana spend pula. Any sponsor? hee hee..
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: