Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, September 03, 2004

GTO strike AGAIN ! where? SMK BANDAR KINRARA SEC 4

wow! what a nice experience to being a teacher in a secondary school. I must be dreaming a lot ! well, not really bad after all. I start of my day by replacing a teacher class which she didn't come due to attending some khusus. Her class are quite ok. I have no idea on what to say about them but i found it nice to be with those student. They are some ones special, talented, & nice. I know some people who were really good in certain subject & quite weak in others subject. But this is their talent.They have hidden talent. Some student just opt to concentrate on some subject as they have know what they want to pursue in the futures. What can i say is that the first day is fun. Having student to call me TEACHER {he was calling me from the second floor, i was in the ground floor walking back to office.} is something i cant forget. Having the student to stand up when i leave & arrived to call me "SIR" is something weird for me as those times, it was me who stand there & call my teacher. Even when i am typing this , i am smiling like never before. : ) : ) : ) Giving positive advise is what i do today. I really hope that they take me seriously with my words. Encouragement is something they needed to go on further with their lifes. Once again, there are no failure for the student in my dictionary. There are only success. For the student, i wish them all the best in what ever they do. THANK YOU STUDENT!

by glory @ JKWY a.k.a GTG (GREAT TEACHER GLORY)
PS>thinking back to the term "sir", it refresh my memories back to a movie entitled 'TO SIR WITH LOVE'. i love the movie a lot. now i am the sir....hehe

1 comment:

Jowen said...

wah, nice ya, got people call u sir

if u r so high with people calling u Sir, let me be the first to call u "Datuk Seri", ok?

teach me HTML la, Professor glory....