Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

life goes on with determination to impact ppl

in the morning, i was sad because of my student were being punish for their wrong doing. In the afternoon, i was hurt because i encounter with students who had bad attitudes. I wonder how many peoples can stand being a teacher with so many challenges ahead with the students. Now i know why some people just can't be a teacher. I also know that it really reflected my past & my behaviour in the incidents that happen today. I wish that they understand what ever i said today is for their own good. I hope that 1 day when they turn older, they will remember my words of wisdom in life. I care for them & love them as a teacher. I will never give up changing life & impact the student for i have put in commitment to do it. I was not here by coincidence. I was chosen to be here to impact the peoples on earth. Life goes on ...
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: