Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

GAP!

when i talk to certain people, they will always say: "You are not qualified to say", "You don't understand"," You know what, i eat rice more than you eat salt". "you still young" & more of it.....well, i get fed up & frustrated when they recall that i am still small. HELLO! i am a grown up human. I have my own brain. CAN you LET me VOICE out my thought? For the sake of me, Please understand me! I can't keep quiet only. I have to say things that may have to hurt your hearts but is just to let you know that YOU are wrong. I don't like to argue. I HATE it. I respect peoples who really listen to what i think. They know that different people have different mind. They willing to share how they think & accept other's point of view. This is what i like. For those who just think that they have what it require to be perfect, think again.

by glory @ jkwy

2 comments:

Jowen said...

hmmmm, who dares to anger weng yew ah? very seldom c him like that one woh...must be some chicks la....

what happenned?

Jarod said...

no, nothing happen actually...is just voicing my thought..i am wat i am from the beginning..like i say in my intro of my blog..the best of me will appear in this bloggers....alias...i am crazy bout blogging...