Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

is this love?

when you say that love has got a hold of me,
i believe that it has been reside in me,
there is nothing that can stop me from loving,
all that i give out to you was from my deepest hearts.

believe it or not,
i did it out of love,
i was never this serious as before,
how can i explain to you my behaviour,
love has got a hold of me,
nothing has been changed in me.
i am what i am from the beginning you know me,
the love that i gave you is ever lasting,
If what ever that i have said have hurt your heart,
please remember that i did it because i care and love for you.
things in the past can't be renew,
please do not wait till last minutes,
don't do things that you will regret in the after life,
live your life to the fullest.

by glory @ jkwy

4 comments:

Jowen said...

u have a love life now? or are u gonna have one soon?

when gonna get married? jk

hheheh, i've been through what u wrote, n at certain points, worst......

Love is patient, love is kind.........

Jarod said...

i m reffering to my student,,,not A LOVE life of mine..haha

Anonymous said...

Hai, teacher!I'M from 1Bestari class, do you know who? So which student are you referring?

Jarod said...

HI my fellow student frm 1 B...i am refering to a student from form 2 class & also to all of u who dun understand me.....take care