Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, September 10, 2004

appetide4study!

i feel that i don't have the appetide for studying now a days. No wonder i cant study & concentrate on books..but now i have made my mind to study for the sake of my students in the future. I know that this is ridiculous. But thats the motivation point that i could find in my self. Usually i got my motivation thru friends that give me support or a special girl friends that i liked..but now it seems won't work out..i was overjoyed when teaching first come to me. It was like a dream come true. But it just could satisfied the current me. How about future? i hope that the future me is doing his job out of his love & interest. Like what i am doing now for the student that i cares...GOD bless me!
by glory @ jkwy

ps: tomorrow exam , subject is accounting 2, time : 2-4pm


No comments: