Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, September 20, 2004

learning process...

well, i am learning things each day..everyday are just as challenged as it goes...hatred, enemies, misunderstanding of my good intention, anyway, all this is a learning point for me...wait one days where i can really show who i am..anyway, my close friends know how i am is enough...no need to tell the world...haha..just that sometimes i wish that there isn't any misunderstanding of peoples in me..what to do..people just see the external but never actually understand the internal me..haha..alias, i will try the best in what ever i do...THE GREAT TEACHER GLORY! name is useless if u are useless...prove IT! That's what i say to myself !

No comments: