Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, September 27, 2004

2nd Day of tuition

today was the second day i gave tuition to my student. One of them told me they never do, while the other one manage to do a few question. I kinda feel a bit mad but calm my self down. I know is not easy to teach them. I try to be nice & treat them good by not scolding them. They have enough of scolding. I think they need love & a gentle people to guide them. I would say that this was the first time my patient were tested & i was so calm. I rejoiced for my self. I ask them to try it no matter it is wrong or correct. It will up to me to say whether you are wrong or right after you have finish your question with answer. They slow to understand, but still can do it. Thanks for the day. I hope they will improve!

by glory @ jkwy

1 comment:

ymeiosis said...

:) hi jarod! 1st time here at ur blog.. nice place! y dun put tag board? easier to post stuff.. ur a teacher now? i'm so, so outdated.. what happened recently!