Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

u're just imperfect~!

ordinary people like me will get angry when things go wrong. But now a days i seems to have it controled. Well, i have IMPROVED . YEAH! Anyway, update on my student. FONG FEI KEI AGAIN...sad la me. ya, encounter some problem today. I start to think that i am really not fully equiped with a mature mind set. There are things that i never think of it & it just pop by me suddenly. But anyway, it was a challenge for me. I like challenge. May it be mentally or physically. It will improve me. i am preparing my self for the futures. Nothing is impossible. I believe that everyones has it's own talent. You gota screw it out by ya self. I have discover what talent's (or i shud say ability) i have. May i use it the right way.

SHUT UP, MY MOUTH!
well, my mouth tends to talk non-stop. I read upon a news that say a teacher teach non-stop for 71 hours. I am thinking...can i? haha..i must prepare to have a 10 gallon of mineral waters by my side. Teaching non-stop?NAH, PREACHING non-stop will do for me. Talk about what? life, futures, love, family, human behaviour, the fairness in this world (sensetive issues, immature people are discourage to join in d talks.) I think i am capable of talking all this topic if given a chance. HAHA...who wana be the first person? : )

by glory @ jkwy

No comments: