Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

bout my student !

to all my student who visits here, thanks for coming. Well, for my friends info, those class that i teach are FORM 1 B, 1 H, 2 A, 2 C, 2 H, & 2 K. I teach Kemahiran Hidup (K.H. a.k.a living skills). Is not easy but at least is still ok for me. I am teaching girls class as i am replacing the teacher who teach them in the beginning. There are some class that i afraid to go in as it will make me FAINTS. haha..it was not easy to handle them as i am a soft hearted man. i am not experience as well & easy to falls to their trap...haha.. to conclude, they are cute & active student who are going thru a maturity process. They ask a lot ! One famous question they will ask is my age. HAha...i am the youngest teacher in this school...Anyway, i am not a good teacher either. There are a lot of things that i still dunno how to teach them.But i am willing to learn.. hehe..failed to be a great teacher. I got one question. How will a teacher be a great teacher in a student heart's? Answer me by mail or by comment. Thanks
by glory @ jkwy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to understand the students more so you can be a great teacher in the heart of your students !

Goh Jia-Wen (1Bestari)

Jarod said...

like what she said, i think thats true. But not just understand only, there are a lot of factors...think real hard to get em...

Anonymous said...

Like Jia-Wen, u have to understand the student, knowing more of her background and stuff like that. It's as simple as making friends. I'm sure you've many friends. Be yourself but learn your mistakes and fixe it, that is cool!! Remember The Lord's Word, read this simple verse:

God blesses everyone who has wisdom and common senses.
Wisdom is worth more than silver;
it make you richer than gold.
Wisdom is more valuable than precious jewels;
nothing you want compares with her.

In her right hands Wisdom holds a long life;
and in her left hand hold wealth and honour.
Wisdom makes life pleasant and leads us safety along.
Wisdom is a life-giving tree,
the source of happiness for all who hold on to her.

By his wisdom and knowledge
the Lord created heaven and earth.
By his understanding he let the ocean break loose
and clouds release the rain.

My child use common sense and sound judgment!
Always keep them in mind.
They will help you to live a long and beautiful life.
They will walk safely and never stumble;
you will rest without a worry and sleep soundly.
So don't be afraid of sudden disasters
or storms that strike those who are evil.
You can be sure
that the Lord will protct you from harm.

This verse is from book Proverb, chapter 3, verse 13 to 26. I'm Esther,my Chirstian name.(Mah Seng May)