Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

another different days

I was quite angry in morning due to some problem created by the students yesterday. Teaching them a lesson & telling them the reason why we must be responsibility. I hate to do it...i was so angry that i afraid i will use extreme way to deal with them. But luckily i have my self cool down.
~

Some of the class in the school are having class parties. All their exam has already over & they are waiting for their results. Having party remind me of those days i have in primary school. Just that it was being held in secondary school right now. A few class invite me & spend some time with them. I have been offered a lot of food like cakes, jelly, sweets, drink, pizza & a lots more. It is nice & my stomach are very full. Wana thank them for their efforts to bring this parties to live. I enjoyed it & have fun in it. Well, i think they will have a good time. There was a student who come by to the class that i am looking after & give me a cans of drink. It was touching that i remember i never teach their class yet they still give me something. At least i know i am still consider 'OK' for the students..hahahaha..tired, running out of energy & want to have a nice sleep....zzZzzzZzzZZZ

No comments: