Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

why? life is so restless...

I am thinking of writing something title 'why?'. It would consist of question often ask by students, young adult, old man, & other level of people. This came into my mind when i was thinking about question we human alway's ask. Student always ask question like 'why we have to study & sit for exam?' I have the philosophy in mind & understand who ever that has gone thru those examination days will know what it means to have a good education. But some other seems stuck in an illusion world. I would write it out so that those who have opportunity to read it would understand & see clearly of this life's. I don't know how long it would takes, but i will do it for long term. Believe it or not, i believe that everyone's of you has a question for your life. Let's make it easy for the future generation. I would agree for this term.
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: