Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

$ is not a factor to b alive~!

by glory

MONEY not enough~! how to earn ler? i got so many things that i want to buy...the list are written below:
1.Digital Camera
2.Scanner
3.PC

I think thats all gua? All IT gadgets..haha..

well, considering my situation, i don't think i can afford it... I am not working now, i have to pay stuff..what stuff?

  • House Phone Bills (MOM insist i pay it as most of the calls are made by me. Not a small amount but 100+ above...my money all fly to TELEKOM ~! :< )
  • My HP usage..
  • College Fees (darn resit killing me HARD.)
  • CAR FUEL (big 'wife' comes with big burden...)

How can i manage it all? My father does not print credit notes. hehe..

Well, at least i have think out of a few solution to cut cost:

~Call less to HP as well as shorten up my internet usage.

~Save electricity by not staying up late at night.

~Use less of computer if nothing important.

~Don't go out on car too often. (if go out, those who sit in the car pay the fuel.[depending on who.])

~FINISH MY EXAM FAST! hefty bills are killing me gently..

~NO KFC, Mac'D, HIGH class food....but economic nice & mee.

~HOME COOK.

~GO parents shop better than staying at home to waste electricity & phone calls. Also save a meal.

~Buy less CD,VCD,DVD.


Ok, thats cutting cost. How about adding income? NO income seems nice for me. Investment? NAH, no money ler..

well, i think of giving tuition in the morning for form 1 & 2 mathematics. But i dunno yet..should add in primary school as well. Well, thats an idea. Not planning further yet. hope i can manage both my studies & stuff i am dealing with.

thats all..any 1 wana add?


No comments: