Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

last day of roller coaster~!

by glory

People surrounding us will come & go. Today is my last day & i gota go & continue my journey of life. Thou sad & can't let go the atmosphere, i gotta learn how to get back to my study mood. Working as a teacher is not easy. The challenges that we face everyday is tough. Is not any object problem, but human problem. We gotta tackle student which is a soul that some are flying nowhere. Teacher are not a educator that just produce good result in education, but to produce a good attitude, characteristic, & behaviour in his/her student. I found the teaching in my blood which suits me. I am still in-experience. I have to see much of it which i cant wait for it. But in this 2 months, i learn a lot, i see a lot. How can it be compare with the wages i receive? NO, nothing can be compare with a soul being touched. haha..i am talking big bout teacher..but thats the facts. I will miss them~! funny thing is that my mom say i will cry...& so do my student...haha..well, i am not. But to those student out there, there is nothing that deserve you to cry ( if ). GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE. BACK TO NORMAL. thats what i say .

Missing those noisy class...1B, 1H, 2A, 2C, 2H, 2K.
Indirectly involved: 2G, 2D, 2B, 2I, 1I, 3C, 3B, 3H, 4A, 4C.

To the student that i have teach before, please forgive me if i have hurt you all. Human make mistakes. One day, i hope that you will know the GOD that has change my life totally. Take care, my friends.

PS: a student sms me, wana share with you guys:- Go n dielah! U go already hole school very happy! ha ha! can't speak a proper bm "teacher" ! N ur h/p so old only 3310 ! ha poor man!

well, regarding the sms, i just wana say: Keep life simple. I dun need a 6250 or I-pod. I am rich in knowledge of life. Thats enough for me even i still equip it now a days. i won't die so fast...haha..GOD is up there to protect me. Well, like i say, i can't make everyone happy. Oh ya, HUMAN change from time to time. Looks like i gotta improve my BM. haha..is been long time i have never speak BM. Please la...crazy .. haha..wait till you come out to this working world & buy ur self the stuff u like la...money dun come easy. No$,who give U $......... :o
ah..funny fella, i am not using 3310..i am using 3350,,,what la.u need a better eyes sight..

No comments: