Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

loneliness

lonely on the streets
alone in the room
feeling loneliness all this while
yet i have something to hold on
~
but i want to feel the reality
something that get me going
so that i wont get bore
is this life i am searching for...
~
how can i tell you
how i feel
i just want to share my passion;
my interest with you
~
longing for you was my deepest desire
i just hope that one day when you come into my life
i will be there to cherish you
when you are down
i just want to show you how much i care for you
~
if you say that you are not pretty
i would say that i am not arnold
but i would try to put some sponge to my shoulder
to make you happy
~
if love was all about looks
where should soul be?
my soul touch me to know you more
is there a way to get close for us
i would try & make it happen
~
let us not forget
GOD created MAN
but MAN was all alone
he felt lonely
so GOD created WOMAN
in order that both of them can bring cheer to each other
~ by glory @ jkwy ~

PS: this poem was started because i sense something in a friend of mine. So i start with it & the rest was my thought.

No comments: