Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

weird days

i realise i am awake from sleep. I never open my eyes. I keep it close but i know the sun has rise. On the bed, i pray. I don't know what makes me start to pray, but i just prayed for the people surrounding me. As i finish, i open my eyes and look at my mobile phone. It shows 8.28 am...i do all the usual stuff...& out to LRT station proceed to Wangsa Maju to collect something. I don't feel normal. As the sense got true, i realize that the train did not behave like usual. The speed is double than normal & the way it stop freak me out. Again, i hope that my journey will be safe. It was like in a drama where you have to hold on tight to something hard that will not throw you out if it stop. I watch too much of action movies d..haha..well, i am safe at home now. GOT a weird days. But at least i am still attached.........................to the blog la.....what u think?

by glory

No comments: