Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Each Days

Each day is a brand new day
I will always be there for you
Live your life in the light of days
Never give up on the way

Everyday is a brand new day
Journey of life will never end
Lovely life is ever change
Uncertainty runs over me.

wow wow uh-oh wow wow (x2)

I am fortunate
Having you by my side
Knowing you is my greatest joy
I'll never forget it.

Friends, if there are someone who ask me
Who are your greatest friend...
oh uh...i will say that is you...
A lovely life you gave me.
How can i forget the friendship we had!

by glory @ jkwy

PS: This song was written when i was in the school compound started singing this song to refresh my self. All of a sudden, more stuff come out of my mind. i think i will edit part of it or add something on later. Can't think of it yet..just wana share it with u guys the front 2 paragraph.is nice! Enjoy~!

No comments: