Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

the BIG SHOW DOWN

exhausted, tired. BUT , i am gonna watch MU vs ARSENAL no matter what. I am going to see MU lose until all the pants are drop. hahaah..i dun care..bet with my father that MU will lose ..haha...arsenal gonna have 50 un-beaten run...i want them to WIN...GOnna make my old man lose cause he think that MU will WIN..but hope the score line please please dun draw...if not, gonna pay the meal my own...haha...bet a meal will do,,anyway, what ever result it is,,dun worry. My father & i are just watching/betting it for the sake of fun. If we support the same team, useless la the game no opposition. haha..GOD BLESS U~! one hour to the match..
by glory

No comments: