Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, October 15, 2004

i hav decided~~!

Well, today i have a opportunity to share gospel with 2 students. Fearing of 'spirit' starts up the conversation. I also tell them that their life is very precious just like how i have live my life to the fullest. Telling them my experience & how i live my life is something i never did before. Of course, i will never forget introducing GOD to them. Anyway, thats a little bit bout them. I think i have decided that i would be a teacher for my life. I know is quite some time until i decide it today. My father even ask me to enquire more bout Teacher Training College. But first of all, i would like to get my DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE COMBINATION C). Then i would proceed to teaching college. I find that teaching has got into my blood. I will forever be a teacher. No other job satisfaction is better than being a teacher that deal with the students. I just love it. Ask me why i like to be a teacher with the low pay? Cause i love to be a teacher & care for my students.

No comments: