Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, October 11, 2004

reflecting my memories...

After marking the paper for the Form 2 classes, i feel sad. They didn't do well. I am thinking..is it me who are not good at teaching them or they are not studying for this subjects? Feel like there was a knife stab on me..well, analysist must be done .. seems like i am one of those students that didn't do well in exam too. Teaching at this school was like a mirror for me. I think it was like reflection for everything that i have done in the past few years at secondary school. How true it was...regret that now i hope to change those student not to be like me when they grow up. Hope they will listen to what i say...

No comments: