Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

run4life~!

running for my life
running for this life
running for the love
running for the future
I will run
nothing will interupt me
i will always be there for you
i will always run for the highest spot
i believe there are things that are waiting for me..
finish em'up & leave to others to continue the work..
i am a starter
i am firing up the world
like a true fighter,
i will fight till the ends of my life,
even i am down with no strength,
i will not give up for thy people,
they needs the spirit to keep on moving.
by glory @ jkwy
PS: still needs to edit for it was my raw post-up. have something in mind but havent spill it out..take care

No comments: