Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, October 04, 2004

live a day at a time...

~ We went thru the same activities everyday. But it was up to you to make a difference the day you live. ~
Today i made the day difference for my self. I screw my self up. I am thinking that i may be a lousy teacher with a soft hearted attitude. Helping the student in exam was something i can't imagine my self doing.(if the school know it, screw me up infront of the media. At least, i got publicity.haha...) Of course i don't give them answer directly, i just give them the idea to start the exam. It was the weaker class which almost all of them are not so good.(FYI, it was an essay.) So i start to do action...MAN IN ACTION~! ha ah..Some of them DARE to pass up a blank paper without writing anything. I encouraged them to write something so that their teacher have something to look at their papers. At the end of the papers, i collected it & feel regret at what i do. I have no idea...but being this terible is something i can't imagine. I know the consequence but i still want to help them. Let me be safe until end of this months# as the original teacher i replaced will be back on 28 of OCT. #(29 is my last day if everything goes smoothly. if not, i should be rooting at home earlier than expected.)# Anyway, since teaching at this school, i have created a lot of misunderstanding & hatred among the student's & teacher. I even troubled a teacher who is always at my side supporting me. I feel that there are a lot of things for me to learn before i actually step into this 'making a difference' profession. Life is not that easy. A friend say to me: NATO; No Action, Talk Only. I will make sure that i will not be a NATO.

ps: i hope that who ever that read upon this articles is a short term memory person & also a person who are clever to know how to be blind at this moment. Even when i write this stuff, i am thinking about ISA [Internal Security Acts], Headmaster, the school teacher, the student. Then i also think about GTO, my inspirational drama. Anyway, i will prepare a resignation letter if things goes wrong. I prefer to die as a hero than to be sacked ~! ha ha...
by glory @ jkwy

little thought i wana share~
As i was walking to a near by mamak to have my dinner, a police car stop by my side & ask me the direction to a address. I show them & off they go. I start to think that the police officer should be well know about this area since they need to patrol around here if things goes wrong. Why they are never trained to be familiarize in the area they are taking care off? I was quite mad but it was not this incidents that refresh my madness. This year my house was being ransacked. It was on a saturday morning around 11 am. It was the second time on the same day but nothing much have loss because most of the presious stuff has been stolen in the previous break ins. When i heard that my neighboor staying behind me call the police, I thought that they might be reaching as soon as possible. But to my horror, they couldn't find my house according to the address given. They only found it later on which all the thief have left the house. This was what i am frustrated. They are not familiar with the place & thus making their movement more slower. How can they manage to catch them? They really need to find a solution for this. I have no comment fot this. Let the HEAD OFFICER deal with it.
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: