Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

New Police Story ~! ichiban~!

I think is been long time i haven't went to cinema. Today i went to MID VALLEY watching 'New Police Story' with my friends. Jackie Chan has not making much chinese movies for the years as he is concentrating on hollywood market. I thought that "N.P.S." will be another junk movie that jackie or well known as 'taiko' remake it. But to my suprise, the movie has a lot of new ideas coming out of it. It does not include action; it also has romantic, family relationship, young generation games & others factor that you have to see it for your self. 'Taiko' JC was one of my fav. actor along the year i grew up. Almost all his movies i have seen. I also wanted to recommend you guys 'JOHN Q'. It was one of the touching movies. Included in the list is 'RADIO'. Prepared tissues if you were to watch this 2 movies. Is very touching for me. Other movies that produce this year wasn't that attractive. I prefer MATRIX & LOTR. It will be a long time fav. LASTLY, watch movie to relax your self after a hard day work. Njoy your week end ~!
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: