Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Appreciation from the bottom of my heart

I just want to say:

*To those who clean up the surrounding area of my house (Drains, field, walkway and etc)
*To those who collect our rubbish every week without fail
*To those who prayed for my family and I
*To those who helped me directly and indirectly
*To those friends who support me when I am down
*To those new friends on the net or on the road during Anti-ISA Vigil
*To church friends who gave me a chance to serve you
*To my parents who are very supportive and encouraging me daily of my life
*To ordinary people who work for a better Malaysia
*To Politicians that do their best for Malaysian
*To Teachers who care and nurture the future generation
*To Doctors who put their patients life before their sleep
*To Malaysian who opt for change
*To You who are reading this and those out there


And the most important ones: GOD ; who gave us a great country to live in.

THANK YOU!
Thank you for making an impact in my lives.

Happy 2009! May it be a joyful 2009 for you and the people surrounding you. Take care!

4 comments:

SFGEMS said...

Jarod: You are such a sweet guy to remember so many people. God bless your heart, dear! Happy New Year to you!

carol® said...

tq for being my fren too :) have a blessed new year ya

Jarod said...

Thank you for being a part of my life's puzzle. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Jarod!!!