Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Syed Hamid received a Christmas present from stranger

I’m not upset, says Syed Hamid-Taken from The Star

TEHERAN: Home Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar’s house in Kota Tinggi was splashed with paint yesterday, but he brushed it off “as part of politics.” Syed Hamid, who was accompanying Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi on an official visit here, said he was told of the incident in the morning.

“I received a call (on the incident) right after morning prayers. And I had friends calling from Pontian and Malacca telling me to take care and be careful,” he said. However, he said he was neither surprised nor upset by the incident.

“It was a balloon filled with paint. Had it been a bomb, then I would be worried,” he said. “Politics is like that. I have friends but I might also have people who do not like me.“From the time I joined the Government, when I joined the Defence Ministry, my life had always been at risk.”

The service centre of Tenggara MP Datuk Halimah Sadique, also in Kota Tinggi, was similarly hit. Halimah, who was also part of the delegation, said she would leave it to the police to investigate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing much to share. It's just a small matter. It depend on how you see it. I sympathize his house, not him. Why not him? Well, its his innocent house that got fresh paint, not him. May be he owe AH LONG huge sum of money or some one is totally BEH SYOK him. I do not know. Hope the police will be able to figure it out.

Police, Work harder! Find the person who had done this and let the public know. I believe some of the citizen would like to "punish" him or her.

No comments: