Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is jUsT around the corner...

The speed of time is just too fast that I failed to realize its going to be Christmas in 4 days. Not that I do not know, perhaps I was too absorb in doing the things that I need to do. For me, the month of December is always the busiest and tiring. I even lost track of Monday to Sunday...

However, I am still kicking and roam around the town. Starting today evening until 24th of December, I will be running all over to finalize the Christmas Drama, bring Christmas cheer around Puchong & visit needy people around town.

Please pray for my health and strength to carry on with my duty :)

I think I won't be able to blog for this few days. Here I wish my friends:

Merry Christmas and Have a great weekend!

White Christmas by Connie Talbot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jarod, go and spread some love and cheer around! And don't forget to pocket some of those love others have to give you! Have a blessed Christmas!

Pat said...

Dear Jarod,

Yes, I will pray for your good health - so that you can spread christmas cheer all over town!

Have a merry christmas and a wonderful 2009!

Hugs,

Pat

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are bringing cheers and smiles to the needy people in Puchong. That's the Spirit of Christmas. Anyway, Blessed Christmas to you and a Fruitful New Year.

Jarod said...

Thank you for the wonderful wishes.

God is great. Even with so many obstacles, I am still strong and able to Serve Him.

PTL!

tc