Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The first time I felt secure by YDPA assurance

It has been a long period of waiting for assurance from the higher authority. Thanks Pat Lu for sharing with me this piece of valuable news.

I am not heartless, nor am I a person who ignore what YDPA say. Perhaps they have not spoken much to assure the people? I am not too sure.

Read here.

The point I'm trying to make is that Sultan Of Selangor touched my heart with his straight forwardness. If you are not doing any good job to rule the country, I will have to meet you personally and have counseling session. Indeed a change for the rulers of Malaysia. At least for now, I know that rulers of Malaysia are very concern of Malaysian.

He said: "Malaysia belongs to all races, not just the Malays. The country is what it is today because of the contributions of all races and that is something we must acknowledge". - thenutgrapph

Saya Junjungmu!

No comments: