Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Away for Vitamin Zest

Hi friends,

I will be away for 6 days! Hope You will not miss me too much :)

I will be staying at Tapah. No internet connection! Sigh. Camp site inside the jungle. So, I am totally disconnect from the CYBER WORLD~

Mean while, I've some articles for your reading pleasure when I am away.

Take care friends!

Jarod

3 comments:

SFGEMS said...

Hi Jarod, Enjoy the break from the virtual world and enjoy the natural world.

I am sure you will return with loads of energy picked up from all the leaves, flowers, trees, living creatures etc.

:)

Anonymous said...

Going white water rafting too, Jarod? I'll be there end of the month taking 5 of my UK friends there.

Enjoy yourself and take care!

Anonymous said...

Jarod, don't get lost in the jungle ok? Need your presence every Sunday! And do stuff yourself with food. And don't let the mossies suck too much of your blood..spare some for bee-end. Enjoy yourself!