Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Boss & I

When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time,

he is thorough



When I don't do it,

I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it,

he is busy,



When I do something without being told,

I am trying to
be smart,
When my boss does the same,

he takes the initiative,



When I please my boss,

I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss,

he is cooperating,



When I make a mistake,

i am an idiot.

When my boss makes a mistake,

he's only human.



When I am out of the office,

I am wandering around.

When my boss is out of the office,

he's on business.



When I am on a day off sick,

I am always sick.

When my boss is a day off sick,

he must be very ill.



When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an

interview

When my boss applies for leave,

it's because he's

overworked



When I do good,

my boss never remembers,

When I do wrong,

he never forgets


For entertaining purposes only. Do not HATE your BOSS or Your WORK! :)

No comments: