Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Be Strong and move on

When some one close to us in trouble,
its just hard to imagine.
Life wont be different.
We got to be strong.

Nothing is the same when there are obstacles and challenges. Its tough, yet we got to take it step by step.

Oh well, I am out of zest... Not that I am not bothering my beloved country. is just... I am bogged down with exam that I need to clear off before the Politic BOMB start to bombard me with saddening news. Has Malaysia really got better? If it is better, then I should not be worrying that much right? *confused+ sigh*

I have a story to tell. Better than our national writer who recently wrote to fame with his Cerpen. Hope you know who. It is still in draft... in my mind. Soon, i will share it with you.

No comments: