Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Keep on Blogging! terus Berusaha!

When you have no inspiration,

Never Give Up. Try again the next time.


When there aren't many response,

Never look down on the silent voice.


When you are tired that no one really care of what you have done,

Do not stop for people may be ignorant, but one day they will realise.



I have been blogging since 2003. 5 years! Cannot imagine that it was that long. The initial purpose was to blog about things that concern me and my personal life. However, I have since switched to Socio-Political. It is still hard to get rid of this past time activities where I exercise my fingers on the keyboard. Hey, is a form of exercise!


Some friends of mine chose to stop blogging due to work commitment, no visitors, no one bother to read, no one cares to comment, no ideas what to write and that left their blog in idle and slowly stop blogging.


Well, in the initial years of blogging, I hardly have any visitors. I do not even have comments waiting for me to approve, I was like hoping to earn some money via blogging, but I really have no idea what to make people interested in my blog. After all, I am a very dull person who don't go into IT that much, who don't really play online or PC games. How to blog on this topic? May be one or 2 post, then I will plug my hair off and put in museum.

What I am trying to say here is, we shall not stop.

I remember reading a book that said about being grateful to those who make you suffer. It is not a good title at all! When I start to think about it, it came to me the theory which is actually helping us in various ways. When a person make us angry, we always want to revenge or find ways to return the "favour".

During this period, we may not know that we are actually growing silently inside our self. We may not realise that our anger had given us extra will power to do more than we can. Our intellectual also increase and we have acquired the ideas or initiatives to overcome it. Human have the mindset of wanting to win against a battle or a person. However, it can be very bad if one is too absorb with it. We can borrow the mindset to fight the battle. As in the battle against Botak head, Lah Lah, C4, MUMNO, the Forest Reserve Uncles etc...

Have you read that in the next General Election, more internet savvy young generation are going to vote. 2 Million? Cannot recall the figure. I call upon all the bloggers to start reaching out to them NOW that we are at the climax. Ops, climax as in there are so many jokes around Malaysia politic scene that we can put it into a book. Of course, those who have a conscious mind does not want it to be recorded in the book. We want something better than putting our lame jokes of Malaysia politics for our future generation. Cannot imagine what they will say or ask~! The "Malaysian Politician Say the Darnest Things" can publish another edition at this moment. I bet it must be 1-INCH thick!

Bloggers, Do not give up. Even when we sense there aren't many people that are supporting you, you ought to be strong~! Don't be intimidated by people who might directly or indirectly pulling you down. If you are down, think of what you are doing is for a better Malaysia.

The previous lesson I had was on our mind and memory. One phrase that I want to share is:

Turn your negative into positive energy!
(Mindset as well).
Change the way you think. See from different angle.

Change comes from your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jarod,

My dear 'godbrother' - well done!

love from your 'godsister!