Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rafidah and Sharizat - Final Round!

What crossed my mind was that why Rafidah is so afraid of facing Sharizat? I read in Malaysiakini or some where that Rafidah was telling Sharizat that she should keep to her words and not fights against her. Come on, afraid of losing? Oh well. What ever the outcome, is non of my business. Furthermore, why am I promoting their tournament? Aiyo.. rugi la... Free Publicity some more! I hope they will not use any Mike Tyson's infamous bite on each other :)

2 comments:

SFGEMS said...

Who's your pick?

:)

Jarod said...

Not picking any. I don't bet on people. :)