Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Penang Anti ISA Vigil - One was detained

Latest: she has been released from police station. Good. Glad that it is fast, PJ vigil detainee was detained for the whole night.
One of the Anti ISA who help organized Anti-ISA Vigil in Penang, blogger Masterwordsmith was detained. I have no idea what had happen. I just got to know from Masterwordsmith that she is now in Police station.

I am waiting for more details from other.

I am not sure whether are there chaos or any untoward things happen.

Below are the sms and call-:

8.51PM MWS Called: I am now in Police Van. Got to go. (Last for 8 seconds)

8.56PM Me: I asked her how many in the Van. (SMS)

9.05 PM MWS: me only 1 kena. in P station (SMS)

9.09PM ME: I asked whether was it disperse or after it finish? Any one hut? Is she the only one get caught? (SMS)

9.14PM MWS: Me only(SMS)

I have not heard from her since. She is my godsister!!

Updated: check Anil for update. He said that she is the only one detained.

Please pray for her release soon.

Why does Malaysiakini don't have the update on Penang Anti-ISA vigil?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jarod

Thanks for being there for me...

For your encouraging smses

Your love and concern

Truly, I am blessed.

And touched by your sincerity.

love,
paula

Jarod said...

Friend,

If I am in your position, I believed you will do the same for me.

Tc.
Hope to hear more from your blog.