Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, November 10, 2008

PJ VIGIL - Video of FRU STORMED the gathering

Woman injured. Need stitches. Taken from Chin Huat's blog.


This clip is taken from Sivin Kit Blogs. He also blogged about the cruel, unimaginable vigil that was supposed to be Peaceful.



I cannot sleep well this morning. Even after I update my blog and went to bed, the FRU storming against the people reappear in my mind. I am terrified but not down spirit to fight for freedom and what that belong to Malaysia. Too much is just too much. I would forgive FRU if they were attacked by any of us. NO! Non of us do anything. We are just singing National anthem. They are the one that start the fire going. They go all over to disperse us. Enough with that. Then they start grabbing people, dragging people along the road, injured people and punched our beloved MP Lau Weng San. MP Tony Pua was harmed but not serious. This is the day Malaysian need to take back the real FREEDOM!

I start to wonder, when we have such a gathering, which is not any harm to any one, the FRU and Police efficiency is just... at its best. When it comes to Snatch thieves and robbery break in, they don't seems to be that efficient. I know, they are dangerous, you cannot apprehend them, right? Too Dangerous for THEM! *all the vulgar words that I had learned since young start popping out now!*

Friends, we need to CHANGE the Government totally!!!!!!! They are not relevant anymore. King, you have my highest respect if you could do something. Our country are not the 'right' country at the moment. When they turned peace into chaos, I know it is not the way it should be.

2 comments:

Pat said...

You make such a valid point, Jarod. Instead of messing about and brutalising a peaceful bunch of people singing the national anthem!!! they should be policing the streets and keeping them free of snatch thieves and rapists!

Sigh, indeed, it is a sad day for democracy and freedom in Malaysia.

Pat

Jarod said...

rapists get away, snatched thieves get away, robbers get away...All FREELY!

While by stander get caught... Sooooo easily!

This job is definitely much much easier!

I wonderer how many sad day that I have gone through. Pat, forgive me for my negativism. Will bounce back soon :)