Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am Back 2 PJ and reloaded my mind with Vitamin I+S+A

I am back after traveling north to attend Paula's case. Her case has been extended to 28 January 2009. "Cepat, mesra, betul" ? Tak gitu Cepat. Tak Gitu Mesra. Tak Betul langsung. There is a lot to share. Not Now. I need some time to rest. Just a reminder to all:

Sunday X-ISA Vigil Still ON!
MBPJ, 8pm and show your self.

Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jarod xiau ti ti,

Aiyo...I came to your blog expecting you to declare what a chatterbox I am LOL but instead you declared that you need time to rest!!!

Think my voice and chitter chatter made you giddy :) ...

Lovely to have you in Penang and I hope, really hope you put on weight...er...I did too due to all the eating!

Thanks for coming up to support me and to have fellowship with us in Penang.

Come again and for goodness sake, EAT MORE!!!

blessings and peace to you

Fadhil said...

Nice to know that you are giving support to Paula. Hope that she makes it through.

Jarod said...

Paula, you are welcome!

Penang post coming up.

Oldstock, she is doing good. Grow Fatter!
haha! tc