Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things that are threatening when you attend a Vigil

Candle

Camera

Shirt with "RPK" or "BERSIH" or "ISA" words on it

Singing NEGARAKU, our national anthem

If this is threatening the National Security, how about those who go rampage with Parang, knife, and Molotov cocktail? Moron is indeed moron. Paradise Storm will be back for ISA vigil after NOV 26. He will be snapping more evidence if they ever going to use violence against the people. He will not be intimidated by what that had happened on Sunday. He will not STOP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You disappear for 2 weeks to sharpen your candles? :)

SFGEMS said...

Hey, where are you going? I'll be in Singapore this weekend. Should be back Sunday night.

Take care and remember to always have your weapons with you. Er, I mean your candle and camera.

:)

Jarod said...

Lita,
Still around selangor. But have commitment to University that I have to finish before the vigil distracted my focus! That is why i need to refrain my self for this 2 sundays. But i am considering to come on 23 nov.... will consider..
hahaha! My weapon is always with me :)

Peng, No, not sharpen. I wanna refill my self with more GUNG HO aka BRAVENESS so I can go ALL out and not to be intimidated...

Just in case the Forest Reserve Uncle some again... :)