Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YB Lim Kit Siang Wanna face2face with Syed Hamid-ref Malaysiakini

I just read that YB Kit Siang wanna have a debate with Syed Hamid.

What can I say? I hope he is not wasting too much time with Botak head. He is after all... sure lose!!
What I anticipate is how YB LIM would start shooting botak head with his no-nonsense speech that will leave Botak Head BLANK! I hope that there wont be a repeat of DSAI vs Strawberry where we see "Foam" on someones mouth. LoL!

Read YB Lim KS posting on this matter.
Read more in Malaysiakini.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Aiyaiyaiyai! I don't think I'll be watching this one, if it ever makes the air. I'd rather go listen to my download of 'The man who can't be moved'!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Head already blank, shoot air only! But wait! Maybe can get some maggots in the blank head. Rotten mah, sure got worms.

Jarod said...

Hi Pat, haha... I would choose not to listen if it is other people debating with that botak head. But YB lim is hard to let go...

I must listen..

Hey peng, talking about worms... I read in teresa Kok's blog that in Puchong/subang area there is this place where they bred worms for fertilization. you need some?> It would be better than the worms from botak head...