Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Seremban ISA Vigil have visitors! SB paid a visit

I heard from my friend who went there that SB is "taking care of the citizen" at the vigil. Is there a need?

3 lanes of Seremban road was filled with cars?
The road was jammed!
The area was flooded~~~~~~~~ with people!

I think they are expecting RPK to come is it? Well, I am not too sure whether RPK was there or not. (Updated: RPK was there!!!) He might be taking a good rest or reloading his weight and start gunning SOON! I love him to start shooting nicely plan words against "you know who and those that we cant send them to the Dark Place"!

He is our Shooting Star! The one that shot right at the SPOT! Talking truth and definitely NO HOLD BARRED! This week is indeed a great week!

This is the only picture I got from my friend. He dozed off after sending me one pic!

Latest: Check out steest for Seremban Vigil.

SB = Special Branch

3 comments:

SFGEMS said...

RPK did turn up with his ever faithful friend/partner/wife, Marina.

It was so good to see them together again.

What a delightful Friday night out!

:)

SFGEMS said...

Hey, Thanks for the link! Very nice of you.

Sometimes we write to share but don't know if people are aware that we did.

You are nice! :)

Jarod said...

Lita, you are welcome.

I am suppose to link Anil.. but cant do it now as it is 2.30am and I have got to wake up early tomorrow.

well, writing can lead you to reach many readers. and of course, linking is not that hard. To be frank, I am the minority doing what is right for my beloved country.

I am doing what I can. your concern is also my concern :) TC